Download Sony a1 User Manual & Help Guide
The Sony A1 is a full-frame 50.1MP camer aoffers an extraordinary combination of high resolution and blazing speed. The instruction manual for the Sony a1 mirrorless camera is now available for download. You can download Sony a1 user’s manual as PDF and HTML.
Sony has released the new Alpha 1 camera with in-camera 8K recording at up to 30 frames per second (fps), in-camera 4K recording at up to 120 fps and 50MP still image capture at up to 30 fps. Here are several links to high resolution official Sony a1 sample images as well as full-size sample photos with various Sony GM lenses.
Sony A1 Key Features
- New 50.1-megapixel full-frame stacked Exmor RS CMOS image sensor
- Native ISO range of 100-32,000, expandable to 50-102,400
- Sony promises improved colors, tones and gradation with new sensor and processing engine
- Stated 15-stop dynamic range
- Upgraded Bionz XR image processor
- Blackout-free continuous shooting at up to 30 frames per second
- Up to 120 AF/AE calculations per second
- Hybrid AF system with 759 PDAF points and 425 CDAF points
- AF system delivers 92% image area coverage
- Bright, large 0.64-type OLED EVF with 9.44M dots and 240fps refresh rate
- Improved silent, vibration-free electronic shutter
- New carbon fiber mechanical shutter
- Anti-flicker shooting with both shutters
- Electronic flash sync of 1/200s, mechanical flash sync of 1/400s (up to 1/500s in APS-C)
- 8K/30p video
- 4K/120p video
- Industry’s fastest built-in Wi-Fi
- Includes built-in 1000BASE-T Ethernet
The Sony a1 is scheduled to start shipping on March 4, 2021, and it is expected to be one of the best selling mirrorless cameras in 2021. Check availability at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
Best Lenses for Sony a1 | Best Memory Cards for Sony a1 | Sony Lens Abbreviations and Meanings
Upcoming Sony Cameras and Lenses in 2021
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography
Sony a1 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions Download, Sony a1 Owner’s Manual View Online.