The Nikon Z30 is expected to be announced soon. This new APS-C mirrorless camera will also bring the Nikkor Z 400mm f/4.5 lens that has already been on the latest roadmap.. The Nikkor Z 400mm f/4.5 lens will be very compact with 23cm in length, and 1,250g in weight. This is almost the same size as the Nikkor Z 70-200mm f/2.8 (21,98cm, 1,360g) and Nikkor Z 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 (22.2cm, 1,435g) lenses.
The official announcement of these Nikon products will be at the end of June or early July 2022. It will be interesting to see if teaser images will appear before the announcement and online events.
Here are the rumored specifications of the upcoming Nikon Z30 APS-C mirrorless camera:
Nikon Z30 Rumored Specifications
- 20.9MP DX-format CMOS sensor
- EXPEED 6 image processor
- A new entry-level line to replace the D3x00 series DSLR cameras
- A vlogging-centered camera that features a vari-angle display screen
- 3.2-inch LCD screen
- No electronic viewfinder design
- Support 4K 24p, 30p video recording
- Support Wifi, Bluetooth connection
- EN-EL15c battery
- Single SD memory card slot
- The price is expected to be under €1,000/$1,000.
The company offers the Nikon Z50 (B&H Photo Video / Amazon) which is a compact mirrorless camera with an APS-C sensor that uses the company’s Z-mount. It features a 20.9MP BSI CMOS sensor (derived from the D500) with on-sensor phase detection, but not in-body image stabilization like the full-frame Z6 and Z7.
Join the Nikon Camera Users Group to share your Nikon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!