The Nikon D7500 is a DX-format APS-C DSLR camera that has the same 20 megapixel sensor as the flagship D500 model. It has an ISO range from 100-51000, 51 AF points and 8fps burst shooting. Other features include SnapBridge wireless connectivity and 4K UHD video recording.
Download link: Nikon D7500 Firmware Version 1.11
Changes from “C” Firmware Version 1.10 to 1.11
- • Fixed an issue occurring during live-view photography with a mix of optically- and radio-controlled flash units that would sometimes result in the optically-controlled units not firing.
- • Fixed an issue occurring when a flash unit was mounted on the camera that would sometimes result in the camera ignoring the value selected for [ISO sensitivity settings] > [Maximum sensitivity with ] in the [PHOTO SHOOTING MENU] after settings were loaded using [Save/load settings] > [Load settings] in the [SETUP MENU].
- Performing a firmware update while the camera is affected by the second of the two issues above will not in itself correct the problem. After performing the update, you will need to either:
- • reset all settings using [Reset all settings] > [Reset] in the [SETUP MENU], or
- • load previously-saved settings (if available) from the memory card using [Save/load settings] > [Load settings] in the [SETUP MENU].
Nikon D7500 Deals: