According to latest rumors coming out from rumor mill, Canon will announce two new full frame mirrorless cameras model this year. Sources suggests that we will see these new cameras in the first half of 2020.
In addition to the already released Canon EOS R, Canon EOS RP and Canon EOS Ra mirrorless cameras, Canon is also planning to announce two new Canon EOS R bodies in the first half of 2020. And Canon will be “stepping it up a gear” when it comes to the specifications for the next two Canon EOS R bodies.
- DIGIC X (A different version than the EOS-1D Mark III)
- ISO 100 – 51,200
- 1 SD card slot
- 1 CFexpress slot
- No crop 4K video with DPAF
- No RAW video
- 5mp EVF
- May get a new naming scheme
Canon EOS RS Rumored Specs:
- 75mp full-frame CMOS
- Sensor “focused on the dynamic range”
- Frames per second “… Sounded similar to the EOS R”
- DIGIC 9
- Dual Card Slots
- Joystick the same as the EOS-1D X Mark III
- Larger and higher resolution EVF than the EOS R
- Fully articulating LCD screen
- Fully weather-sealed
- Similar ergonomics as the EOS R (No touch bar)
Canon Camera Deals:
$500 off on Canon EOS R body: $1,999 at Amazon
$700 off on Canon EOS R with 24-105mm Lens: $2,899 at Amazon
$500 off on Canon EOS RP with 24-105mm Lens: $2,199 at Amazon
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Read more Canon Camera Rumors.
See also: Best Lenses for Canon EOS R.