The Mark II version of the LX100 camera will have the same lens and EVF with non-sealed body design. The improvements are on the sensor, touchscreen and autofocus system.
Most important thing would be the price of the Panasonic LX100II (LX100M2) camera. We expect it would be between $700 – $900. Hope it won’t the $900 as many users were expecting a tiltscreen.
Panasonic LX100II (LX100M2) camera specifications
Here is the first set of rumored Panasonic LX100II (LX100M2) camera specifications:
- Effective 17 million pixels Low pass filterless 4/3 type high sensitivity MOS sensor (total number of pixels: 21.77 million pixels)
- It corresponds to “multi aspect” which can be taken with the same angle of view at any aspect ratio of 4: 3, 3: 2, 16: 9 and also with aspect ratio of 1: 1
- LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX 24-75 mm / F 1.7 – 2.8 lens
- 3.0 type Approximately 1.24 million dots Touch panel LCD monitor
- Approximately 2.76 million dots equivalent EVF
- Spatial recognition AF using high-speed, high-precision spatial recognition technology (DFD technology)
- “4K 30p video” “4K photo” “focus select” “focus synthesis”
- Time shooting enabled exposure up to 30 minutes
- Add Fn button to total of 10 (5 Fn buttons, 5 touch Fn buttons)
- In addition to conventional monochrome, “L. monochrome” “L. monochrome D” newly installed in photo style
- In “monochrome” “L. monochrome” “L. monochrome D”, it is possible to select graininess expressing the texture of film photographs from weak / medium / strong
- Wi-Fi · Bluetooth 4.2 installed
- USB charging compatible
- Size: 115.0 mm x 66.2 mm x 64.2 mm
- Weight: 392 g (including battery, memory card), 350 g (main body only)
- Color: Black
We expect the Panasonic Lumix LX100 II (LX100M2) announcement will happen on August 23rd and should be on display at Photokina 2018 event. Stay tuned with us for more information.
Read more Panasonic Rumors
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".