Leica has introduced the Leica M10-P digital rangefinder camera The Leica M10-P has an extremely low noise level of its shutter, the quietest shutter release of all M-cameras ever made.
In addition the camera has no Leica red dot logo on the front and features only discreet Leica lettering on its top plate.
The Leica M10-P has a 24MP CMOS sensor with an ISO range of 100-50,000, a 3″ LCD and Wi-Fi.The M10-P comes in black or silver and black and will be available today for $7995. Check for pre-orders : Amazon | B&H Photo Video | Adorama.
- 24MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- Leica Maestro II Image Processor
- Optical 0.73x-Magnification Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Touchscreen LCD
- ISO 100-50000, up to 5-fps Shooting
- Built-In Wi-Fi
- Redesigned Shutter, Built-In Level Gauge
- Stills-Only Operation
- Built-In ISO Dial & Frame Line Selector
- Weather-Resistant Brass Construction