New information about Canon’s 6D Mark II DSLR camera continues to leak. The upcoming full-frame shooter expected announced in late Spring to early Summer (May or June), after NAB Show in April, 2017.
Trusted sources claims that Canon will put a 28-megapixel full-frame sensor into the EOS 6D Mark II. The body design will be smaller and lighter with Dual SD card slots.
For the moment, pricing is not yet set. This camera possibly to come at under the $2000 USD mark. More details after the break!
More Canon 6D Mark II Rumors and Updated Specifications
- 24-28mp Full Frame CMOS sensor
- 45 AF Points (all cross-type)
- 6 FPS
- 4K video
- DIGIC 7
- 1.5 stops better than Canon 6D at higher ISO
- Low-light autofocus (centre point) at -5 EV
- Built-in Wi-Fi, GPS, NFC, Bluetooth
- Dual-pixel autofocus technology
- Touchscreen, articulating screen
- HDR Movie & Time Lapse Movie
- Movie electronic image stabilization
- Dual SD card slots
- 100% coverage optical viewfinder
- New connectivity feature on 6D Mark II
- Price will be a bit expensive than 6D
- Slightly smaller form factor and a reduction in weight
The Canon 6D Mark II announcement event will take place during the second quarter of 2017. The release date of the new entry-level DSLR camera mentioned afterwards the NAB 2017.