Full detailed Fujifilm X-T2 specs has been leaked online. The upcoming X-series camera will be the replacement for the current X-T1 model.
According to recent rumors, the company on its way to introduce its next MILC in a dust and water resistant body. The Fujifilm X-T2 specs list will include the 24.3-megapixel image sensor.
It will be capable of recording 4K videos at 30fps and in 30 minute length. The image processor will provide 325 autofocus points. More details after the break!
Full Fujifilm X-T2 specs leaked on the web
Here are the full specifications of the X-T2 camera translated by Google.
- 24.3-megapixels APS-c CMOS sensor
- X Processor Pro Image Processing Engine
- Video 4K video recording at 30fps and Full HD at 60fps
- Video of the bit rate is 100Mbps
- The maximum shutter speed is 1/8000 seconds. 1/32000 sec with electronic shutter
- 1/250 seconds flash sync speed
- 325 AF points points can be selected by intelligent hybrid phase difference AF
- Dust and water resistant body is in a magnesium alloy. Improved the durability of the dial.
- EVF is 2.36 million dots with a refresh rate 100fps
- 3-inch 3-way tilting LCD monitor with 1.62 million dot pixels
- Dual SD card slot. UHS-II support
- AF-C custom settings
- ISO range is ISO200-12800 (RAW)
- Built-in Wi-Fi. Remote shooting correspondence. Instax Share printer support
- 16 kinds of film simulation modes, including the ACROS
- “My Menu” settings screen can be customized
- Normal / boost mode switching
- 14bit RAW lossless compression. Camera RAW development
- Exposure compensation +/- 5EV
- 256-segment metering (multi-spot average, spot, center-weighted)
- Interval Shooting
- 13 kinds of creative filter
- The battery is NP-W126S. The number of possible shots is 350.
- 3.5mm microphone jack. 2.5mm remote terminal.
- USB3.0 terminal.
- Micro HDMI terminal
- You can use all of Fujinon X mount lens group
After the full Fujifilm X-T2 specs leaked online. We can guess the mirrorless camera to be unveiled soon on July 7th.