The user’s manual of the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II is now available on the web. The 1D X Mark II is the latest flagship DSLR camera from Canon that’s capable of shooting 14 frames per second with full AF/AE tracking and 16 fps in Live View mode.
The instruction manual for the full-frame digital SLR camera is now available for download at Canon Europe. You can also download user’s manual as pdf file.
These manufacturer guides are designed to help you get the most out of your new product, know what to do if something goes wrong, and keep it in good running order for it’s full intended lifecycle.
Canon EOS-1D X Mark II User’s Manual Now Available
The EOS-1D X Mark II digital SLR camera comes with a new 20.2-megapixels full frame CMOS sensor. Powered by the new Dual “DIGIC 6+” processors, the high-end DSLR features a new Al Servo AF III+, improved 61-point AF system with 41 cross-type AF points, new 360k RGB+IR metering sensor, 4K video capture up to 60p and an ISO range of 100 to 51200 (expandable from 50 up to 409600).
Canon EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR Camera Features
- 20.2MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- Dual DIGIC 6+ Image Processors
- 14 fps Shooting, 16 fps in Live View
- DCI 4K Video at 60 fps, 8.8MP Still Grab
- 61-Point High Density Reticular AF II
- 3.2 inch (1.62m) Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Movie Servo AF
- ISO 100-51200 (Expanded to 409600)
- Built-In GPS
- CFast & CF Card Slots