Leica Summilux-M 28mm f/1.4 ASPH lens is now in stock and shipping from several camera stores in US.
A wide, fast prime designed for Leica M mount rangefinder cameras, the Summilux-M 28mm f/1.4 ASPH lens price is $5,950 at B&H and Adorama stores.
The Leica Summilux-M 28mm f/1.4 ASPH. offers maximum image performance with a focal length / speed combination previously unavailable in the M system.
Leica Summilux-M 28mm f/1.4 ASPH Lens Now in Stock
With its exceptional contrast, the lens delivers the same recognized high performance level as the Leica Summilux-M 35mm f/1.4 ASPH., and in some respects actually outperforms it.
One aspherical element and one floating element, as well as elements made from anomalous partial dispersion glass, help to produce color-correct, sharp imagery with minimal distortion and aberrations.
Featuring a versatile wide-angle focal length with a sophisticated optical design, the Summilux-M 28mm f/1.4 ASPH. rounds out the full set of fast-aperture primes dedicated to offering the utmost in imaging capabilities.
Leica Summilux-M 28mm f/1.4 ASPH technical specifications
- Angle of view (diagonal, horizontal, vertical): 75°/65°/46° (M8: 60°/51°/35°)
- Optical design Number of lenses/groups: 10 / 7
- Position of entrance pupil (from bayonet flange): 31,9 mm
- Focus range: 0.7 m to ∞
- Distance setting Scales: Combined meter / graduation
- Smallest object field: 526 mm x 789 mm (M8: 395 mm x 592 mm)
- Largest reproduction ratio: 1 : 21,9
- Aperture Setting / Function: prefix with click-stops, half steps
- Lowest value: 16
- Bayonet Leica M quick-change bayonet
- Lens hood External thread with stop for screw on lens hood (included)
- Filter mount E49
- Dimensions and weight Length: approx. 81 mm
- Largest diameter: approx. 61 mm
- Weight: approx. 440g
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".