The limited edition model comes with a matching leather neck strap and a collapsible 14-42mm EZ electronic zoom. Same as the original E-M10II, the limited edition still offers the same 16MP sensor, 5-axis image stabilization and 2.36 Million-dot OLED EVF.
The limited edition Olympus OM-D E-M10 II will cost $899.99 and released in February.
Olympus Launches Limited Edition E-M10II
The Olympus E-M10 Mark II features 5-axis image stabilization, 2.36 million dot OLED EVF and a 4K time lapse mode. The mirrorless camera boasts an electronic shutter with a top shutter speed of 1/16,000 sec. See the official announcement and sample images.
|Body-only||$649.95||Amazon | Adorama
- Built-In 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- OLED Electronic Viewfinder (2.3 million dots, 0.62x magnification)
- Silent Mode (disables all shutter sounds)
- 8.5 fps Burst Shooting
- Best in Class Wi-Fi
- Fast Touch AF from Camera or Phone
- Sophisticated Metal Body
- Built-In Flash
- Art Filters (14) and Photostory (5)
- OI Share and Live View
- OM-D Movie With Variable Frame Rate, CLIPS Feature, Art Fade and Movie Effects
- Portable, Lightweight
- Expansive Lens Line Up