Fujifilm X-Pro2, X70, XP90 camera and XF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 R LR OIS WR lens Japanese price information has been leaked online ahead of the official announcement.
Fuji will hold a major announcement in approximately 24 hours period on January 14th, 11:30pm EST NY time or January 15th at 05:30 AM Berlin time.
The upcoming Fuji announcement will include the Fujifilm X-Pro2 flagship X-mount camera, the X-E2s mirrorless shooter, X70 and XP90 compact models and the XF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR lens. As well as Fujifilm X-E2 firmware update version 4.0 expected to be announced on that day.
|Buy Fujifilm X-Pro2 Mirrorless Camera|
|Fujifilm X-Pro2 Mirrorless Camera||$1,699.95||Amazon | B&H | Adorama
See the Fujifilm X-Pro2, X70, XP90 camera and XF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 R LR OIS WR lens price information below in Japanese Yen.
Fujifilm X-Pro2, X70, XP90 camera and XF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 R LR OIS WR Lens Prices Leaked
Here are the Japanese prices of the upcoming Fuji products (including tax):
- Fuji X-Pro2 camera: ¥215,000 (around $1,800)
- Fuji XF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 R LR OIS WR lens: ¥242,000 (around $2,000)
- Fuji X70 camera:¥96,000 yen (around $800)
- Fuji VF-X21 external optical viewfinder for the X70: ¥23,000 (around $200)
- Fuji XP90 camera: ¥30,000 yen (around $250)
Most probably the US prices will be a little bit lower.