A new set of specifications has been leaked online for the upcoming Sony A6100 mirrorless interchangeable lens camera.
According to latest Sony rumors, the A6000 successor model which will probably be named as the Sony A6100 will employ some exciting video-centric features.
New Sony A6100 specs list includes a brand new 24-megapixel APS-C sensor, ISO sensitivity range between 100 and 51,200. The camera is said to offer 4K video recording with a 30fps burst mode at 4K resolution. 4K still mode resembles the one found on the Panasonic cameras called the 4K Photo Mode.
New Sony A6100 details revealed
Sony A6000 successor camera previously mentioned several times as the A7000 E-mount shooter. But the popular APS-c mirrorless camera might have the A6100 name and follow the A5000 series path.
The difference between the old and the new specs of A6100 are sure the 4K video recording feature.
- 24MP sensor with ISO range of 100-51,200.
- 15fps continuous shooting with AF.
- 30fps continuous shooting in “4K Mode”. This is similar to Panasonic 4K Photo Mode.
- Still no touchscreen, but it has a new 2.8M dot OLED EVF. Rear monitor is 3″ 1.04M dot and is now fully articulating.
- Mic input support.
- It will have lots of exciting video features previously not seen on Sony APS-C cameras.
Price of the camera is unknown at the moment and so if this camera is the A6100 or the long rumored A7000. Currently the NEX-7 is available for a price tag around $570 and the A6000 can be found for a price about $550.