First set of specifications and images of the upcoming Lecia Q (Typ 116) fixed lens rangefinder camera have been leaked online.
The upcoming Leica fixed lens full frame camera to be announced on June 12 and will feature a new 24-megapixel full frame image sensor.
This will sure make the new Leica Q high-end compact camera a serious competitor against the Sony RX1 model. See the image and specs below.
First Specifications and Images of Leica Q Typ 116 Camera
Leica Q Typ 116 Camera Rumored Specifications
- Lens: Summilux 1: 1.7 / 28mm ASPH
- 24MP CMOS full frame sensor
- Made in Germany
- Full HD Video
- Built-In Wi-Fi
- Remote control possible from smartphones and tablet
- The top of the cover is machined aluminum
- The body is magnesium
- Touch panel
- Focus peaking
- Live View zoom
- EVF is 3.68 million dot
- Image processing engine new Maestro II
- Continuous shooting up to 10 frames / sec.
- Highest sensitivity ISO 50000
- Price expected be around $4,500