Nikon D750 Experience is an ebook user’s guide by Douglas Klostermann; that goes beyond the manual to help you learn the features, settings, and controls of this sophisticated and highly customizable camera.
Most importantly it also explains how, when, and why to use the camera’s features, settings, and controls in your photography. You can read this e-book on your PC or Mac or take it into the field on your iPad, Kindle, tablet, or phone with free Kindle Reading Apps.
The Nikon D750 Experience E-book is now available at Amazon US. Pricing information not available at the moment.
The Still Photography Guide to Operation and Image Creation with the Nikon D750
As with all Full Stop guides, this book is written in a clear, concise, and comprehensive manner to help you learn to use your D750 quickly and competently, and consistently make the types of images you desire. The guide contains a link to a detailed D750 Setup Spreadsheet, to help set up your menus and settings for various shooting situations.
Nikon D750 Experience focuses on still-photography with an introduction to the Movie settings and functions. Sections include:
- Setting Up Your D750 – All the Menus and Custom Settings, with explanations and recommended settings to set up and customize the advanced features to work best for the way you photograph.
- Aperture Priority (A), Shutter Priority (S), and Manual (M) Modes – How and when to use them to create dramatic depth of field, freeze or express motion, or take total control over exposure settings.
- Auto Focusing Modes and Area Modes, and Release (Drive) Modes – Learn the AF Modes, AF Area Modes, and AF Custom Settings, how they differ, how and when to take advantage of them to capture both still and moving subjects.
- Exposure Metering Modes – How they differ, how and when to use them for correct exposures in every situation.
- Histograms, Exposure Compensation, Bracketing, and White Balance – Understanding these features for adjusting to the proper exposure in challenging lighting situations.
- The Image Taking Process – Tutorials for using the settings and controls to take photos of both still and moving subjects.
- Introduction to Video Settings – Explanations of the settings and options to get you started.
- Composition – Tips and techniques, including the creative use of depth of field.
- Lenses – Intro to Nikon lenses and lens notations.
- Photography Accessories – Useful accessories for the D750 and dSLR photography.
This illustrated e-book guide to the Nikon D750 goes beyond the manual to explain how, when, and why to use the features, settings, and controls of the D750 to help you get the most from your camera.
Nikon D750 sits between the D610 and D810 in the company’s lineup and features a newly designed 24.3 megapixel FX-format sensor, a 51-point AF system, a burst rate of up to 6.5 fps, ISO range of 100–12800, and Full HD movie recording at 1080/60p combined with a vari-angle LCD monitor.
Nikon D750 Price and Availability
The Nikon D750 body-only price is for $2299.95. The D750 with the AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm f/4 VR lens price for $3,239.96. A dedicated MB-D16 battery grip is available for $485.
|Buy Nikon D750 DSLR camera|
|Nikon D750 Body Only||$2,296.95||Amazon | Adorama|
|Nikon D750 with 24-120mm Lens||$3,596.95||Amazon | Adorama