Canon 5D Mark IV is expected to be the next mid range full-frame DSLR camera. The upcoming Canon 5D Mark IV is rumored to feature 36-megapixel full-frame image sensor and priced for $3,800.
More information has been surfaced for the Canon’s upcoming 5D Mark IV DSLR camera at KenRockwell website. The information includes Canon 5D Mark IV specs list and the price tag.
According to Mr Rockwell, the 5D Mark IV should run 7 FPS and add many of the new features from the 7D Mark II camera.
Canon 5D Mark IV To Be Announce in Spring, 2015 with a Price For $3,800
As we stated earlier Canon is rumored to announce several high-end professional DSLR cameras in early 2015. The rumor mill already in talks of EOS 5D Mark IV, 6D Mark II, the new big megapixel EOS-1 cameras. See the first set of 5D MArk IV specs list below.
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Rumored Specifications
- 36 MP CMOS Full frame (23.9 x 36mm) sensor
- ISO 50 ~ 204,800.
- 98% coverage. 0.72x with 50mm lens. 18mm eyepoint.
- 65 Points AF system. Fine-tuning, if you have slight errors with certain lenses.
- 1/8,000 ~ 30 sec, bulb. Carbon fiber and Kevlar, tested to 150,000 cycles. Flash Sync: 1/200.
- 7 FPS frame rate
- JPG, and/or CR2 raw.
- 3.2,” 1,280,000 pixels. HDMI HD output.
- Two CF slots.
- USB 3.
- Rated for 1,250 shots.
- 5.6 x 4.8 x 3.0″ (142 x 123 x 77mm).
- 30.0 oz. (850g) with battery and SD card.
- 27.3 oz. (775g) without battery, card, strap, monitor cover or lens.
- Price (USA) $3,799
- Announcement in 17 March 2015.
- Available in late April 2015.
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV has also been mentioned in the rumors before, as the replacement for the EOS 5D Mark III model rumored to feature 4K video recording but it is not yet confirmed. The DSLR is most likely feature the Canon’s Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology.