Nikon has announced the new pro FX-format DSLR camera, Nikon D4s. The high-end Nikon D4s camera is now available for pre-order from several camera stores. See below for the product links.
Nikon D4s features 16.2-megapixel FX-format CMOS sensor, EXPEED 4 processor, 51 point AF system, ISO 100 to ISO 25,600 native sensitivity, faster 11 fps continuous shooting.
Nikon D4s Available for Pre-Order
Nikon D4s DSLR Camera Price
Nikon D4s suggested retail price is $6496.95. The Nikon D4S HD-SLR camera will be available March 6, 2014.
|Pre-order & Buy Nikon D4s DSLR Camera|
|Nikon D4s Body Only||$6,496.95||Amazon | Adorama
Nikon D4s Quick Specifications
- 16.2MP FX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 4 Image Processor
- 3.2″ LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- Multi-CAM 3500FX 51-Point AF Sensor
- Native ISO 25600, Extended to ISO 409600
- 11 fps Shooting for 200 Shots with AE/AF
- 91k-Pixel RGB Sensor and Group Area AF
- 14-Bit RAW Files and 12-Bit RAW S Format
- 1000 Base-T Gigabit Wired LAN Support
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".