Sony i1 Honami smartphone rumored to come with Android OS. The Sony i1 Honami will be the first smartphone of One Sony branding and can shoot pictures as good as Sony Cyber-shot compact cameras.
Phonearena posted new images of the Sony i1 Honami smartphone. The upcoming Sony i1 rumored to feature a 1/2.3 inch sensor with Sony 28mm G lens. The Honami camera phone to be announced on September 4th.
Previously rumored Sony i1 Honami Camera Phone specs can be found below.
Sony i1 Honami Rumored Specs
- 5.0-inch 1920×1080 Triluminos, OptiContrast, X-Reality Engine, 2000:1 + Contrast Ratio
- Snapdragon MSM8974 2.3 ghz, Adreno 330
- 2 GB RAM
- 32 GB Internal, microSD expansion
- 2/3″ 20/13 MP Exmor RS camera with Sony G lens, Cybershot Camera UI, Camera shutterkey, Interchangeable lenses
- Xenon + Dual LED Flash, Mobile BIONZ Image processing
- NFC, One Touch Sharing, WIFI Miracast
- BlueTooth 4.0
- S-Master MX Mobile Audio Amplifier
- 1080p Exmor R front camera 2.2 Megapixel
- Dual Stereo speakers
- Android 4.2.2, new Xperia UI
- 4G LTE
- Tough Shatter proof Glass on front ( Tougher than Xperia Z Dragontrail glass)
- 3000mAh battery, new improved STAMINA mode
- Glass + Metal/Carbon Fiber body
- IP 55/58 dust, water resistance, shock resistance. No flap on audio jack
- IR Remote
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".