The Sony A79 specs have been leaked on the web. Sony is rumored to release a successor for the SLT-A77 digital SLR camera, and the replacement of Sony A77 will be named as Sony A79.
The new Sony A79 will be the first mirrorless APS-C A-Mount camera and won’t be in the SLT line. The successor for the SLT-A77 will still look like a DSLR camera but has a slightly new design. Sony A79 specs have been leaked and the replacement of the A77, is rumored to feature a 32-megapixel Exmor HD sensor and a 480-point AF system.
The upcoming Sony A79 release date is set for early 2014 and expected to be announced in CES 2014. Below are the specs for the rumored Sony A79 mirrorless APS-C A-mount camera.
Sony A79 Mirrorless A-Mount APS-C Camera Specs
- A-mount mirrorless camera
- 32-megapixel Exmor HD sensor hd chip (new generation)
- 4 GB buffer
- Full mirrorless focus, 480-point AF system
- 4mp built-in high-resolution electronic viewfinder
- 8 to 14 fps continuous shooting
- Magnesium body
- There will be a new vertical grip too (compatible also with current SLT cameras).
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".