Leica X Vario Type 107 camera has listed on the front page of a German retailer site Audiophilfoto. The upcoming Leica camera which is also called as Leica Mini M is priced at €2450, around $3,200.
The US price of the Leica X Vario camera expected to be around $3000. The new Leica camera will be officially announced tomorrow (June 11) and should be available in Leica stores. Exclusive preview and test drive will be on 15 – 16 June, 2013.
Previously rumored specs list are the same on the retailers site for the upcoming Leica X Vario camera.
Leica X Vario Type 107 Camera Specs
- 16.5MP APS-C sensor
- Leica Vario Elmar 1:3.5-6.4/18-46mm ASPH lens (28-70mm equivalent): 9 elements in 8 groups, 2 ASPH elements
- Minimal focusing distance: 30cm
- ISO range: 100-12,500
- Max shutter speed: 1/2000s
- 3″ TFT LCD with 921k dots
- Full HD video
- Built-in flash
- Additional accessories will include grip, lens hood, external EVF, several different cases
- Adobe Lightroom will be included
- Battery capacity: 360 exposures
- Dimensions: 133 x 73 x 95mm
- Weight: 679g – around 24oz (with batteries)
- Price: around 2,500 EUR
- Made in Germany