Leica Mini M is now called Leica X Vario Type 107 camera. Previously rumored camera officially to be announced on June 11. Exclusive preview and test drive will be on 15 – 16 June, 2013.
The name on top of the camera show itself as Leica X Vario Type 107 camera. Previously rumored Leica Mini M is now called Leica X Vario camera. The new Leica will be positioned as a new model between the M and the X series cameras.
Below are the image of the Leica X Vario camera and full specs list posted from LR.
Leica X Vario Type 107 Camera – Mini M Specs
Leica X Vario Type 107 Camera Specs
- 16.5MP APS-C sensor
- Leica Vario Elmar 1:3.5-6.4/18-46mm ASPH lens (28-70mm equivalent): 9 elements in 8 groups, 2 ASPH elements
- Minimal focusing distance: 30cm
- ISO range: 100-12,500
- Max shutter speed: 1/2000s
- 3″ TFT LCD with 921k dots
- Full HD video
- Built-in flash
- Additional accessories will include grip, lens hood, external EVF, several different cases
- Adobe Lightroom will be included
- Battery capacity: 360 exposures
- Dimensions: 133 x 73 x 95mm
- Weight: 679g – around 24oz (with batteries)
- Price: around 2,500 EUR
- Made in Germany
Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".