New Sony a7 IV Firmware Update 2.00
Sony issued the firmware update 2.00 for the new Sony A7IV.
The a7 IV is an all-round capable camera, supporting the photographer in almost any situation. The Sony a7 IV is the fourth generation of the company’s core a7 full-frame mirrorless camera model. It’s the most advanced yet, bringing many of the improvements Sony has made in terms of autofocus and interface design since the launch of the a7 III, back in February 2018.
You can find the details and download the new Sony firmware update below.
Benefits and Improvements
- Added support for Creators’ App.* A new mobile app Creators’ App is available to replace Imaging Edge Mobile.
With the Creators’ App, you can transfer images from the camera to your smartphone, shoot remotely, and use a variety of other functions.
- A function has been added to further improve security when connecting for remote shooting or image transfer from Creators’ App or Imaging Edge Desktop.* Please update Imaging Edge Desktop to the latest version (Ver.3.6 or later).
Download the Firmware Ver 2.00 for Sony a7 IV
Sony a7 IV: $2,498 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
Sony a7 IV with 28-70mm Lens: $2,698 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
- 33MP Full-Frame Exmor R CMOS Sensor
- Up to 10 fps Shooting, ISO 100-51200
- 4K 60p Video in 10-Bit, S-Cinetone
- 3.68m-Dot EVF with 120 fps Refresh Rate
- 3″ 1.03m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- 759-Pt. Fast Hybrid AF, Real-time Eye AF
- Focus Breathing Compensation
- 5-Axis SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Creative Looks and Soft Skin Effect
- 4K 15p UVC/UAC Streaming via USB Type-C
Read more Sony Rumors and Sony News.
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography