At its ‘X Summit’ in London, Fujifilm introduced the X100V with new 23mm f/2 lens, latest 26mp BSI CMOS sensor, 4K video recording, updated Hybrid OVF/EVF, and a tilting touch-screen, as well as weather-sealing. Fujifilm also announced that the Fujifilm X-T4 will be unveiled later this month, on February 25th.
The upcoming Fujifilm X-T4 camera will have IBIS feature and same 26MP sensor. Here are the rumored specs and images of Fujifilm X-T4 camera:
Rumored Fujifilm X-T4 specifications
- Fujifilm X-T4 will have IBIS
- Same sensor as XT3
- Incredible buffer far in excess of that of the XT3
- It should be about 1/3 of an inch thicker and about 5-6 oz heavier than X-T3
- Anamorphic ratio support
- Large convex AF ON button
- Fully articulating flippy screen
- Hard corners on the frame of the camera unlike the X-T3
- Because of the thumb cutout to pull out the display, the D-pad is moved over to the right a good bit to make room.
- Dual SD cards
- Improved battery life and EVF
- 2350 Mah NP-W235 battery
- Official announcement expected on February 25/26
- Shipping will start later in 2020
Notice the sub-wheels, on the left there is an “HDR”, and on the right the photometry dial has been removed for “STILL…..VIDEO” and other info. The Fujifilm X-T4 will be available as a replacement to the X-T3 camera and is expected to be announced on February 26th 2020.
Read more Fujifilm Camera Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 4 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. Luminar 4's revolutionary tools and AI technologies give superpowers for creative photo editing. We rated Luminar as Highly Recommended.