At its ‘X Summit’ in London, Fujifilm introduced the X100V with new 23mm f/2 lens, latest 26mp BSI CMOS sensor, 4K video recording, updated Hybrid OVF/EVF, and a tilting touch-screen, as well as weather-sealing. Fujifilm also announced that the Fujifilm X-T4 will be unveiled later this month, on February 25th.
The upcoming Fujifilm X-T4 camera will have IBIS feature and same 26MP sensor. Here are the rumored specs and images of Fujifilm X-T4 camera:
Rumored Fujifilm X-T4 specifications
- Fujifilm X-T4 will have IBIS
- Same sensor as XT3
- Incredible buffer far in excess of that of the XT3
- It should be about 1/3 of an inch thicker and about 5-6 oz heavier than X-T3
- Anamorphic ratio support
- Large convex AF ON button
- Fully articulating flippy screen
- Hard corners on the frame of the camera unlike the X-T3
- Because of the thumb cutout to pull out the display, the D-pad is moved over to the right a good bit to make room.
- Dual SD cards
- Improved battery life and EVF
- 2350 Mah NP-W235 battery
- Official announcement expected on February 25/26
- Shipping will start later in 2020
Notice the sub-wheels, on the left there is an “HDR”, and on the right the photometry dial has been removed for “STILL…..VIDEO” and other info. The Fujifilm X-T4 will be available as a replacement to the X-T3 camera and is expected to be announced on February 26th 2020.
Read more Fujifilm Camera Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.