For users that didn’t upgraded to the previously released Fujifilm X-T3 firmware 3.00, here are some details. The most important features introduced with the Fujifilm X-T3 firmware 3.20 are the enhanced autofocus and improvement of the tracking performance of the face and eye tracking. Firmware 3.20 for X-T3 also fixes some minor bugs.
The firmware update Ver.3.20 from Ver.3.10 incorporates the following issues:
- 1.Enhanced autofocus.
- *Improving the tracking performance of the eye AF frame, making it easier to attain accurate autofocus on the eyes.
- *Improving face-detection performance when there are faces of different sizes within the same frame, making it easier to attain accurate autofocus.
- *Improving autofocus capability on a foreground subject even when there is a mixture of foreground and background subjects within a AF frame, causing the foreground subject to go out of focus, e.g. when shooting flowers against a busy background.
- 2.Capability to save up to 9,999 pictures in each folder.
Until now, the number of pictures that can be saved in a folder on an SD card was limited to 999. This update will raise the limit by ten times to 9,999 pictures.
- 3.The phenomena below during a movie shooting are fixed.
- *Focus hunting at the minimum aperture.
- *A black line can sometimes appear on the bottom of the center.
- 4.Fix of minor bugs.
You can download the Fujifilm X-T3 Firmware Update 3.20 here.
Read more Fujifilm Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 4 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. Luminar 4's revolutionary tools and AI technologies give superpowers for creative photo editing. We rated Luminar as Highly Recommended.