The new Fujifilm X-T3 mirrorless camera is now in stock and shipping from several major stores in US.
The Fujifilm X-T3 features an all-new back-illuminated 26MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 4 image processing engine, substantial AF performance improvement and blackout-free burst shooting. The camera has burst mode at 11 fps (30fps at electronic shutter, 1.25 times crop), delivering outstanding image quality and speed with a native sensitivity range of ISO 160-12800.
The price of the X-T3 is $1,499 for body-only and shipping will start on September 20, 2018. Check pre-orders at B&H Photo, AmazonUS, Adorama. Now let’s head over to the Fujifilm X-T3 stock and shipping details.
Fujifilm X-T3 in Stock and Shipping
The Fujifilm X-T3 joins the X-series as the world’s first APS-C mirrorless camera capable of internal 4K/60p 4:2:0 10-bit recording.
The new Fujifilm X-T3 mirrorless camera is now available for pre-order online with all the accessories.
- Fujifilm X-T3: B&H Photo / Amazon / Adorama
- Fujifilm X-T3 + 18-55mm: B&H Photo / Amazon / Adorama
- NP-W126S Batteries: B&H Photo / Amazon / Adorama
- VG XT3 Vertical Battery Grip: B&H Photo / Amazon / Adorama
- MHG XT3 Metal Hand Grip: B&H Photo / Amazon / Adorama
- BLC XT3 Bottom Leather Case: B&H Photo / Amazon / Adorama
- CVR XT3 Cover Kit: B&H Photo / Amazon / Adorama
- RR 100 Remote Release: B&H Photo / Amazon / Adorama
More at Fujifilm X-T3 in Stock Tracker.
X-T3 at a glance
- 26.1MP APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 Sensor
- X-Processor 4 with Quad CPU
- UHD 4K60 Video; F-Log Gamma & 10-Bit Out
- 2.16m-Point Phase-Detection Autofocus
- 0.75x 3.69m-Dot OLED Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Tilting LCD Touchscreen
- Extended ISO 80-51200, 30 fps Shooting
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi; Sports Finder Mode
- Weather-Sealed Magnesium-Alloy Body
Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".