Here are the latest Micro Four Thirds news and reviews ? The NEW Weekly Micro Four Thirds News Flash will be published every week.
In this way, we would like to follow the reviews, Youtube reactions and new in the Micro four Thirds world in a more current and active way. It will also be efficient for MFT users to access more content. We hope this weekly Micro Four Thirds news flash posts will meet the agenda needs of Panasonic and Olympus users.
Here we go the sixth edition of Weekly Micro Four Thirds News Flash ! Best Micro Four Thirds Lenses for Olympus and Panasonic Cameras.
Micro Four Thirds News
- Best Memory Cards for Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III
- Sharp 8K Micro Four Thirds Camera at CES 2020
- Best Lenses for Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III
- Photographing Birds with the Olympus OM-D E-M1X (MirrorlessComparison).
- Olympus 8-24mm f/4 Lens Patent
- E-M5III review at ThePhoBlographer.
- Panasonic Lumix DC-GX9 Review (NeoCamera).
- Panasonic Lumix TZ95 ZS80 review (CameraLabs).
- Olympus M.Zuiko 14-42mm MSC is a great lens – RED35 Review
- 2019 resolutions revisited: what we hoped for, and what we got (Dpreview).
- Monochrome: Fujifilm X-T30 vs Olympus PenF s Panasonic GX85 (Rob Trek).
- Infographic: Essential Tips for Cold-Weather Photography (Explora).
- 3 Years of Micro Four Thirds (emilyhorsman).
- Recharge USB-C and USB-A Devices with the HYPER GaN 100W Charger (Explora).
- 12 Photography-Centric New Year’s Resolutions (Explora).
- Photography Student? Here is Some Advice from Teachers (Explora).
Micro Four Thirds Videos
Olympus 45mm F1.2 vs Olympus 45mm f1.8
Olympus has two very good portrait lenses, the Olympus 45mm f1.2, and the Olympus 45mm f1.8. In this video, I go through the main specs and give advice on which one you should get if you are in a need for a portrait lens.
Olympus 17mm vs 25mm vs 45mm – Which Prime Lens Is Better?
Why I Added Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III Into My Camera Bag
Canon to Micro 4/3 Smart Autofocus Adapter in Chicago
Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Is An Excellent PRO Grade M.Zuiko Zoom Lens
Also join the Micro Four Thirds Users Facebook Group to share your Olympus photography.