Fujifilm X100V or the long-rumored Fuji X200 camera to be announced in early 2020. According to recent reports, the Fujifilm X100F (Amazon | B&H | Adorama) successor will arrive in 2020 instead of late 2019. The name of the fixed lens premium compact camera will be Fujifilm X100V or X200.
Fujifilm X100V (or X200) is expected to feature a new lens and probably the latest X-Trans IV sensor. When it comes to the sensor the fifth generation APS-c compact camera may use the same 24.3MP CMOS sensor. On the other hand with the updated image processor we might see a 32MP APS-c sensor too.
We think that Fuji will introduce the 32MP APS-c sensor in the Fujifilm X-Pro3 camera and use the good old 24.3MP APS-c sensor for the Fujifilm X100V or the Fuji X200. Below you can see the combined specs and predictions for the Fujifilm X100V/X200.
Rumored Fujifilm X100V/X200 Specs
- New and updated fixed lens. It will still be a 23mm f/2 but with better close focusing etc. and it will be WR
- More add-on lens options 18mm,28mm,50mm in 35mm equivalent
- Same 24.3MP sensor but 32MP BSI sensor is also rumored
- Improved AF over the current X-T30, X-T3
- Tweaked Processor over X-T30
- Body with similar control buttons
- Same Joystick and D-pad
- Weather-resistant body
- 4K video at 24,30p, Full HD at 24,30,60,120p
- Improved Bluetooth and WiFi performance and USB-C
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.
specs via BCN
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".