First promo video of new DJI Osmo Action camera already leaked on the web. DJI Osmo Action will be announced tomorrow 9am ET. According to Drone4Daily, the US price of the DJI Osmo Action camera will be at $399.
According to the rumored DJI Osmo Action specs, the action camera will feature 12MP 1/2.3-inch type image sensor with 4K recording at 60p.
From the detailed specs list we can see that the it will be world’s first action camera with built-in 3-axis gimbal. Check out the DJI Osmo Action Promo Video with the specs list below.
DJI Osmo Action Camera Specs
- 1/2.3′′ 12MP CMOS Image Sensor – Sony IMX377
- Ambarella H2 image processor
- World’s first action camera with built-in 3-axis gimbal
- Multiple filters can be installed
- Size smaller than GoPro HERO7 Black
- FOV: 145° f2.8
- Shutter: 1/8000-120s
- Video specifications: 4K60p with 8x slow motion, HDR and automatic time-lapse photography
- Shooting mode: single, AEB continuous shooting, countdown shooting, multiple continuous shooting, interval shooting
- US price $399
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".