Fujifilm has announced development of a new RAW conversion system named Fujifilm X RAW Studio.
FUJIFILM X RAW STUDIO works when the camera is connected to a Mac or PC via USB. It uses the camera’s own image processing engine to convert Raw files to JPEGs. The software will support single image and batch conversions.
The GFX 50S, X-T2, X-Pro2 and X100F will be compatible with X Raw Studio, with support arriving first for the 50S and X-T2. Mac users will get the software first, in November 2017, with a Windows version arriving in January 2018.
Fujifilm X RAW Studio Key Features
- Convert RAW images on the computer (Single / Batch Process)
- Preview converting images
- Save, load, or copy conversion profiles.
- Specifications, window images subject to change without notice.
- RAW conversion is compatible with a RAW file taken by the same model as the connected camera.
Application Software “FUJIFILM X RAW STUDIO”
for Mac : Late November 2017
for Windows : Late January 2018
“FUJIFILM X RAW STUDIO” system compatible camera firmware
- FUJIFILM GFX 50S: Late November 2017 (Ver.2.00)
- FUJIFILM X-T2: Late November 2017 (Ver.3.00)
- FUJIFILM X-Pro2: Late December 2017 (Ver.4.00)
- FUJIFILM X100F: Late December 2017 (Ver.2.00)