Sony A6500 Firmware Update Ver1.04 Released
Sony released a new firmware update version 1.04 for Alpha A6500 mirrorless interchangeable lens camera. Firmware update ver1.04 for Sony A6500 improves image stabilization performance in movie mode.
The Sony a6500 combines the world’s fastest AF speed and highest humber of AF points with in-camera 5-axis image stabilization. The camera offers 4D FOCUS with 425 Phase-Detect Points, 24.2MP APS-C Exmor CMOS Sensor, 3.0″ 921.6k-Dot Tilting Touchscreen, Internal UHD 4K Video & S-Log3 Gamma and more.
The mid-range mirrorless from Sony camera has a price for $1,400 at Amazon | B&H stores. See also Best lenses for Sony A6500 mirrorless camera.
Sony A6500 Firmware Update Ver1.04 Details
Improvements over version 1.03:
- Improves image stabilization performance in movie mode
Benefits provided by previous updates and included in version 1.04.
- Adds support for the SEL100400GM lens
- Improves operation of the left side of the PMCA (PlayMemories Camera Apps) keyboard during touch panel operation
- Improves overall stability of the camera
- Improves a condition where the camera will not power-on after making certain setting changes