Canon has announced the EF 70-300mm F/4-5.6 IS II USM with fast, whisper quiet Nano USM for wildlife and sports.
This is the Canon’s first lens that has an LCD screen. It offers an USM motor focusing for stills and a quieter STM stepping motor for video AF.
The telephoto zoom lens replaces the EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM. The new sleek and compact optic has an impressive 70-300mm focal range. It helps photographers to capture a variety of subjects from a distance, and whilst on-the-move, whether you’re looking to shoot sports, wildlife, action or movies.
The Canon EF 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 IS II USM lens is scheduled to be available in November 2016, for an estimated retail price of $549.99.
|Check the camera stores for availability|
|EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS II USM||$549.95||Amazon | B&H | Adorama
Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS II USM Lens Officially Announced
Features for the Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS II USM lens include:
- High-speed autofocus for shooting stills and smooth, near-silent autofocus when shooting video is achieved by incorporating NANO USM technology.
- New Lens Information Display shows focusing distance, focal length and shake amount.
- One UD Lens helps reduce chromatic aberration and delivers outstanding high resolution and high-contrast results.
- Image Stabilizer effect at up-to-4* stops of shake correction helps capture sharp images.
- Circular aperture (9 blades) helps deliver beautiful, soft backgrounds.
- Full-time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in AF Mode.