First Panasonic FZ2000 specs and images has been leaked online.
Panasonic will announce a new bridge camera called DMC-FZ2000 for the Photokina 2016 event. The upcoming FZ2000 will replace the current FZ1000 model.
The Lumix DMC-FZ2000 will be a superzoom bridge camera. Here are first leaked images of the upcoming model.
First Panasonic FZ2000 Specs and Images Leaked
Panasonic FZ2000 specs
- Sensor: 1.0-inch Number of effective pixels 20.1 million pixel MOS sensor
- Lens: LEICA DC VARIO-ELMARIT equivalent 24-480mm F2.8-4.5
- Lens construction: 11 group 16 sheets
- EVF: 236 Man 2.18 times dot OLED (35mm equivalent 0.74 times)
- Rear LCD: 3-inch 1.04 million dot touch panel Vari-Angle
- Continuous shooting: 12 fps (AFS) / 7 fps (AFC)
- Video: 4K 30p, FHD 60p
- Wi-Fi built-in (IEEE 802.11b / g / n)
- Media: SD / SDHC / SDXC
Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".