Canon EOS-1D X Mark II flagship DSLR can shoot at a staggering 16 frames per second in Live View mode with the mirror locked up.
ePHOTOzine posted a short video with the full-frame DSLR shooting at 16 frames per second in Live View mode. It shows just how fast this burst rate.
When shooting standard (i.e. not in Live View), the camera can still do 14fps. Here’s the Canon 1D X Mark II 16fps continuous shooting video :
Canon 1D X Mark II 16fps Continuous Shooting Video
Photographer David Bergman takes a first look on the brand new Canon EOS-1D X Mark II.
The Canon EOS-1D X Mark II features a new 20.2 MP full frame CMOS sensor and new Al Servo AF III+. It has improved 61-point AF system with 41 cross-type AF points, new 360k RGB+IR metering sensor. Dual “DIGIC 6+” processor provides 4K video capture up to 60p and an ISO range of 100 to 51200 (expandable from 50 up to 409600).
The new flagship Canon EOS-1D X Mark II features several firsts for EOS cameras including:
- Newly developed 20.2 megapixel 35mm Full Frame Canon CMOS sensor;
- Continuous shooting speeds of up-to-14 frames per second (fps) with Auto Exposure (AE) and predictive AF for viewfinder shooting and up to 16 fps1 in Live View mode;
- Dual DIGIC 6+ Image Processors that transfer image data at extremely high speed for extended bursts during continuous shooting – up-to-170 consecutive RAW images at 14 fps. When shooting JPEG images you’re only limited by memory card capacity 2;
- Capable of shooting 4K 60P and Full HD 120P video with Dual Pixel CMOS AF;
- Enhanced wireless functionality (with the optional accessory Wireless File Transmitter WFT-E8). Supports the new high-speed IEEE 802.11ac standard and the ability to easily transfer photos and videos to compatible smartphones using Canon’s Camera Connect app*;
- Digital Lens Optimizer to help correct aberrations in-camera (a feature that previously required post-processing on an external computer);
- Improved 61-point viewfinder AF with expanded coverage and all AF-points selectable and supported to a maximum aperture of f/8;
- Improved AI Servo III+ predictive AF algorithm for better accuracy;
- Continuous red illumination of all AF points within the camera’s Intelligent Viewfinder II.
- Compatibility with both CF and CFast memory cards for optimal performance and versatility.
|[Body-only]||$5,999.99|| Amazon | B&H | Adorama