Full specifications of the upcoming Fujifilm X-Pro2 flagship X-mount mirrorless camera has been leaked online.
Fujifilm X-Pro2 flagship X-mount camera is set to be unveiled in a major event on January 15, 2016. The mirrorless camera will feature 24.3-megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS III sensor, built-in WiFi, 1/8000 shutter speed, 1/250 flash sync and dual SD card slots.
The announcement expected together with the XF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR lens.
|Buy Fujifilm X-Pro2 Mirrorless Camera|
|Fujifilm X-Pro2 Mirrorless Camera||$1,699.95||Amazon | B&H | Adorama
Full Specifications of the Fujifilm X-Pro2 Camera Leaked
Full Fujifilm X-Pro2 Specifications
- 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III sensor
- Image processing engine X Processor Pro
- Faster AF, low noise, excellent color reproduction
- Advanced hybrid viewfinder with magnification automatic switching function
- The fastest shutter mechanical shutter is 1/8000 seconds (electronic shutter is 1/32000 seconds)
- Flash synch speed: 1/250 sec
- Intelligent hybrid phase difference AF with 273 points
- Lightweight magnesium alloy body. Dust and water proof
- 3″ LCD monitor with 1.62 million dots
- Dual SD cards slot (UHS-II compatible)
- ISO range: 200-12,800
- 16 film simulation modes (incl. new ACROS mode)
- New menu (customizable “my menu” function)
- Lossless compression 14bit RAW
- Wi-Fi remote shooting
- Exposure compensation +/- 5
- Interval shooting
- Video full HD 60fps
- 13 creative filters
- NP-126W battery capable of 350 shots
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 4 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. Luminar 4's revolutionary tools and AI technologies give superpowers for creative photo editing. We rated Luminar as Highly Recommended.