A new features list of the next flagship EOS-1D X Mark II full-frame DSLR camera has been leaked online.
According to latest Canon Rumors, the flagship EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR camera will serve as a replacement for EOS-1D X and EOS-1D models.
The following features list of 1D X Mark II camera comes from an unknown source as it claims the Company will add a lot of new stuff into the 1D X Mark II, including a new sensor and autofocus system.
New Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Features Leaked
Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Rumored Features
- Meant to replace both the EOS-1D X and EOS-1D C
- Max video frame rate: 4K @ 60fps, 120fps @ 1080p
- Touch panel for AF point selection
- Much talked about new sensor technology
- A “learning mode” for AI Servo
- Completely new autofocus system
- GPS built-in (no mention of Wifi)
- New LCD screen type/technology