More detailed specifications leaked for the upcoming Pentax full-frame DSLR camera.
A slide showing the specs list of the long-waited Pentax full frame DSLR camera has been leaked by Photo Rumors.
According to the leaked specs of the camera it is going to feature a 36-megapixel full-frame image sensor without lowpass filer. This looks like the same specs as leaked previously back in early 2015.
Pentax Full Frame DSLR Camera Rumored Specifications
- 36MP full frame sensor without AA filter
- 5 axis shake reduction
- 645 lens adapter (Resolution to use the center of 645 lens)
- Super FF size composit
- 3 layers composition SR (Super-Resolution) mode
- Diffraction correction (Correct diffraction phenomenon when focused)
- x0.78 large finder to leverage resolution performance
- PRIME IV 14 bit processor based on PRIME M2
According to previous Pentax rumors, the upcoming K-mount Pentax full frame DSLR camera is expected to have a price tag around $2,200 for US. (2000 Euros).