Panasonic is rumored to hold a major product launch event on July 16. First set of specifications and images of the Panasonic GX8 MFT mirrorless camera has been leaked online.
According to latest Panasonic rumors, the upcoming Lumix GX8 mirrorless shooter with a 20-megapixel Micro Four Thirds sensor will feature 4K video recording capabilities.
Official announcement is scheduled to take place on July 16. The company might unveil the FZ330 bridge camera too. See the first images and specs of the GX8 below.
Panasonic GX8 MFT Mirrorless Camera Images and Specifications
Here are the expected Panasonic Lumix GX8 MFT Mirrorless Camera specifications:
- 20-megapixel sensor
- New dual IS (image stabilization)
- Tiltable 2.36 million dots organic EL EVF
- Dust and splash proof
- Magnesium alloy body
- 4K video recording
- Free Angle 1.04 million dot organic EL monitor
- Wi-Fi , NFC, QR code connection
- Continuous shooting: 8 fps with AF tracking
- Available in black and silver