Sony released a new firmware update for the PXW-FS7 4K E-mount full frame camcorder. The firmware update version 2.0 for Sony FS7 camcorder now available for download through the links below.
New firmware update v2.0 expands audio recording to four channels audio at 24-bit, 48 KHz and now supports DCI compliant 4096 x 2160 XAVC-Intra-frame recording up to 60 fps.
The Sony PXW-FS7 4K E-mirrorless camcorder is capable of shooting in 4K Quad Full HD (QFHD) and super slow-motion Full HD. It also includes a low-pass video filter, progressive pixel reading and advanced camera processing.
Sony FS7 E-mount Camcorder Firmware Version 2.0 Details
- Expands audio recording to four channels audio at 24-bit, 48 KHz.
- Supports DCI compliant 4096 x 2160 XAVC-Intra-frame recording up to 60 fps.
- Adds HD Apple ProRes codecs to enable progressive and interlaced HQ and 422 recording.
- Eliminates “Magenta Cast” in WB preset mode.
- Renames “Color Temp <P>” menu parameter to “Preset White”
- Eliminates need to re-enable “Steady Shot” after power ON/OFF cycle.
- Retains “Paint Menu” settings after power OFF/ON cycle.
Full pdf document with the firmware update links can be seen below.