Panasonic is rumored to announce a new Micro Four Thirds video camera at the NAB 2015 show which takes places in early April.
The rumored MFT camcorder is said to be an upgrade of the Panasonic AF101. First set of specifications of the upcoming Panasonic AF101 successor camera can be sene below.
According to the leaked specs the MFT camcorder will be able to capture 4K videos and feature a newly designed 18-megapixel image sensor. It is said to have a high price tag between $3,000 and $4,000, similar to the AG-AF100.
Panasonic AF101 Successor Coming at NAB 2015
Here are some of the rumored specs of the upcoming AF101 replacement camcorder.
- 4K video
- 18MP photo
- 16+ stops of dynamic range
- Improved lowlight capabilities
- Improved skintones
- Improved highlight rendition
- Useable ISO (almost no grain) up to 12,800
- The new camera will basically have one of the best stills and videos images/color rendition/dynamic range compared to the competition
The big event for the new camcorders is the National Association of Broadcasters Show 2015, which takes places between April 11th – 16th.