Sony PXW-FS7 is the first 4K XDCAM camera to feature a Super35 CMOS sensor. Here are several new test videos for the new Sony PXW-FS7 4K E-mount full frame camcorder.
XDcam-User has posted the first impressions and the first video sample shot with new 4K E-mount FS7. You can watch the video below with two other tests.
The Sony PXW-FS7 4K E-mirrorless camcorder is capable of shooting in 4K Quad Full HD (QFHD) and super slow-motion Full HD. It also includes a low-pass video filter, progressive pixel reading and advanced camera processing.The camera will also be available in a bundle with the new FE PZ 28-135mm f/4G OSS power zoom lens.
More Test Videos For The Sony PXW-FS7 Camcorder
A Night in Amsterdam with the Sony PXW-FS7
From XDcam-User :
Where this camera will be really good is when combined with the new 28-135mm f4 servo zoom lens. Typically par-focal lenses with this kind aperture and zoom ratio cost in excess of $30K. The FS7 combined with this lens will be a killer combination and that’s why I have ordered one.
Sony PXW-FS7: another UHD XAVC very quick test
Sony PXW-FS7 test/essais Cinematographie.info/Sony
Sony PXW-FS7 Camcorder Quick Specs
- Sony’s Super 35 Exmor CMOS Sensor
- Native E-Mount; Compatible with A-Mount lenses (LA-EA4 A-mount lens adaptor required), 18 mm flange back distance
- On-board UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) and Full HD (1920 x 1080) recording
- Wide choice of recording systems
- XAVC (Intra/Long GOP)
- MPEG HD, 4:2:2, 50 Mbps (HD only)
- Apple ProRes codec (with future upgrade and extension unit, sold separately)
- RAW recording (with extension unit and outboard recorder, sold separately)
- Slow & Quick Motion for over-and under-cranking
- Dual XQD card slots
- 16-bit analog-to-digital converter
- ISO 2000
- Supports S-Gamut3Cine/S-Log 3 encoding
- Die-cast magnesium frame
- Environmentally sealed electronics
- Wireless operation with CBK-WA100, sold separately