More details are coming for the upcoming Samsung NX1 mirrorless camera. The updated specs list include 28MP sensor, 154 AF Points, best EVF on the market and price for 1,499 Euro.
As previously posted from the same source, Samsung NX1 is expected to be announced on September 15 one day before the beginning of Photokina show.
Samsung’s flagship NX1 model will feature a newly developed 28MP High-end APS-C sensor. 154 cross-type AF points and phase detection AF pixels on sensor (2nd generation).
Samsung NX1 Mirrorless Camera More Details Leaked
The mirrorless camera will use a totally new sensor and engine which will also provide significant improved image quality. Here are the rumored specs list for the Samsung NX1 flagship camera.
Samsung NX1 Rumored Specifications
- Price: 1,499 Euro for the body only
- 28 megapixel APS-C sensor (said to be the best on market yet)
- Phase detection af pixels on sensor
- 154 cross type autofocus points
- More than 10 fps per second (yet not specified by Samsung)
- Full HD EVF (said to be the best on market yet)
- weatherproof body
- Panasonic GH4 alike modern design