Canon EOS 7D Mark II digital SLR camera to be announced soon and the specs list of the 7D Mark II are becoming clear as we are getting closer to the announcement date.
According to Canon Rumors, final specs list of the upcoming Canon EOS 7D Mark II is almost clear and they say the final specs list below is 90% accurate.
The differences to the features posted earlier are the camera will not have an “EOS-1 Style”, and doesn’t shoot 12fps. The sensor does have new technology, but it is not multi-layer. The 7D Mark II will have an all new 20.2MP sensor and not the same one as the EOS 70D.
Canon EOS 7D Mark II Full Specs List Updated
Canon EOS 7D Mark II Rumored Specifications List:
- Kit lenses: 18-135 IS STM and 15-85 IS STM (This would be a new lens)
- CF, UDMA mode 7 + SD, UHS-I
- No GPS or WiFi
- Fixed LCD, with no touch function.
- 20.2MP “Fine Detail” CMOS Sensor (I want more information on this)
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Dual DIGIC 6 Processors
- 65 AF points “All Cross-type”. Dual cross on the center point.
- ISO 100-12800, ISO Boost mode 25600 and 51200
- 1080p/720p both get 60fps
- Servo AF for video shooting.
- Anti-flicker mode, eliminates flickers under flickering lights (e.g. fluorescent lamps).
- Spot metering size 1.8%
- Built-in flash with radio trigger function.
- Mic and headphones connectors
- Can sync time between 7D II cameras.
- Lens electronic MF
- About 100% coverage OVF
The upcoming EOS 7D Mark II and a new EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II telephoto zoom lens will be announced just before the Photokina 2014 in September.