More videos are now available for the new Sony A7S 4K video recording full frame mirrorless camera.
Sony A7s designed for both stills and video features a new 12.2-megapixel with a 35mm full-frame sensor, 4K movie recording, ISO 50 to 102,400.
The standard ISO range of Sony A7s for still photography is 100 – 102400, for video recording it has ISO200 to 102400. These ISO levels has expandable ranges for still ISO 50 to 409600 and videos ISO200 to 409600.
Sony A7s Full-Frame Sensor Camera: 4K Video Demo content
Sony A7S – NAB 2014 – Magnanimous Media
Camera Ambassador- Sony a7S at NAB 2014 in Las Vegas, Nevada
Den Lennie explains Sony A7s low light test conditions (ISO 1600 to 409600)
NAB 2014: The Sony A7S
Sony A7s 4K Full Frame Mirrorless Camera Key Features
- Wide ISO sensitivity setting from 50 to 409600 and unprecedented dynamic range
- World’s first full-frame sensor capable of full pixel read-out without pixel binning process for movie and 4K (QFHD: 3840 x 2160) HDMI video output
- Professional video functions including XAVC S Full HD recording at 50Mbps, time code and optional XLR audio inputs
- High ISO sensitivity range allows faster shutter speeds during low light shooting
- α Mount System compatible with a wide range of high quality lenses, including power zoom lens ideal for movie shooting
- Improved Fast Intelligent AF performance in light as low as EV-4
- Ultra compact, light-weight body for comfortable pro-style operation