Sony A6000 will be announced tomorrow on February 12 just before the CP+ 2014 show. First images of the Sony A6000 mirrorless camera leaked ahead of the official annoncement.
Sony A6000 will have the fastest AF Speed of all current E-mount Sony mirrorless cameras. Sony A6000 APS-C E-mount mirrorless camera design looks like the current NEX-6 camera and have the same controls as NEX-6. The electronic viewfinder (EVF) also the same as the current Sony A7 full frame mirrorless camera.
See more Sony A6000 specifications here. Pre-order links for Sony A6000
Sony A6000 First Images Leaked
Sony A6000 Specs
- 24.3-megapixel image sensor like the NEX-7
- Phase detection pixel on sensor
- Bionz X processor with adaptive noise reduction, increased sharpness and diffraction reduction
- ISO 100 – 25,600
- 3-inch Tiltable LCD Screen with 921K pixels
- Improved RGB filter
- Same EVF and Grip like the A7 model
- Same body design and controls like the NEX-6
- Will have the fastest AF speed of all Sony mirrorless cameras.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC
- Kit lens 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OSS
- Double zoom kit 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OSS + 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS