Kingston has announced SDHC/SDXC UHS-I Speed Class 3 Cards for 4K video capture. The new SDHC/SDXC UHS-I Speed Class 3 card in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB capacities.
The UHS-I Speed Class 3 cards range in sizes up to 64GB, and guarantee at least 30MB/s read/write speeds. See more details at Kingston website. Specs list as follows.
The minimum write speed of these cards translates to roughly 240Mbps, which fits well within the max on-board data rate of the Panasonic GH4′s 4K capture at 100Mbps for its IPB .mov/.mp4 4K capture and 200Mbps for its ALL-Intra .mov and .mp4 HD capture.
Check the prices for 16GB to 64GB models here on Amazon.com.
Kingston Announces SDHC/SDXC UHS-I Speed Class 3 Cards for 4K Video Capture Capture
Kingston SDHC/SDXC UHS-I U3 Flash Card Features & Specifications
- Versatile: Class 10 performance when used in a non-UHS-I capable device
- Compliant: with the SD Card Association specification
- Secure: built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- Compatible: with SDHC & SDXC host devices; SDXC cards are not compatible with SDHC-enabled devices/readers
- File format: FAT32 (SDHC 16GB–32GB), exFAT (SDXC 64GB)
- Guaranteed: lifetime warranty, free technical support
- Capacities1: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- Dimensions: 24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm
- Operating Temperatures: -25°C to 85°C
- Storage Temperatures: -40°C to 85°C
- Voltage: 3.3v
- Performance2: up to 90MB/s read and 80MB/s write, UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3)
- Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston’s Flash Memory Guide at Kingston.com/flashguide
- Speed may vary due to host and device configuration.
|16GB SDHC UHS-I Speed Class 3 Flash Card||SDA3/16GB|
|32GB SDHC UHS-I Speed Class 3 Flash Card||SDA3/32GB|
|64GB SDHC UHS-I Speed Class 3 Flash Card||SDA3/64GB|