Panasonic has announced the Leica DG Nocticron 42.5mm f/1.2 lens for micro four thirds cameras back in August, 2013. The new Panasonic Nocticron 42.5mm f/1.2 lens is the fastest auto focus interchangeable lens in the Micro Four Thirds standard for the LUMIX G Series cameras.
Now the first detailed specs of the lens posted by Digicame-info. PanaLeica 42.5mm f/1.2 lens to be announced in the next few days. The price information still missing for the lens but it is expected to be around the newly announced Fujifilm XF 56mm f/1.2 R lens which is priced for $999 at Amazon.
See below for the Panasonic Leica DG Nocticron 42.5mm f/1.2 lens specifications.
Panasonic Leica DG Nocticron 42.5mm f/1.2 Lens Specs
- Lens construction: (one ED lens, one UHR lens, two aspherical lens) 14 pieces in 11 groups
- Focusing: inner focus
- AF motor: screw integrated stepping motor
- Equipped with aperture ring
- Image Stabilizer: POWER OIS
- Barrel: Metal
- Aperture blades (circular aperture iris) 9 pieces
- Minimum focusing distance: 0.5m
- Maximum magnification: 0.1 times (0.2 times in terms of)
- Filter size: 67mm
- Height: 76.8mm
- Maximum diameter: 74mm
- Weight: 425g