Fujifilm FinePix S1 Weather Resistant Bridge Camera Announced
For CES 2014, Fujifilm unveils the FinePix S1, which is the world’s first “weather resistant” super zoom bridge camera. The Fujifilm S1 offers a powerful 50x image-stabilised optical zoom lens, wireless communication, Full HD movie function – all wrapped in a robust dust and water-resistant body.
The FinePix S1 super zoom bridge camera provides protection against rain and dust. The S1 features a 16MP CMOS sensor, and a bright 50x super zoom 24mmF2.8-1200mmF5.6*1 lens with ultra-fast zoom speed and 2x Intelligent Digital Zoom up to 100x.
Fujifilm FinePix S1 price is set for $499.95 / £399.99. The new bridge camera from Fujifilm will be available from March, 2014.
Fujifilm FinePix S1 Weather Resistant Bridge Camera
The high resolution and contrast Vari-Angle 3” LCD (920K dot) makes it easy to frame shots from any angle, and the 0.2” EVF (920K dot) is great for difficult shooting conditions. One-touch WiFi connectivity lets you easily share images to your smartphone or tablet – pictures that these devices cannot capture – and remote shooting via smartphone or tablet using the Fujifilm Camera Remote app for unique capture opportunities.
Fujifilm FinePix S1 Key Features
- Dust and weather-resistant bridge camera
- 16.4MP 1/2.3” CMOS sensor
- 50x image stabilized optical zoom lens (24-1200mm)
- Super Macro mode 1cm
- 5-axial Image stabilization
- AF speed of 0.14sec (*5)
- Shooting interval of approximately 0.65 seconds
- Maximum continuous shooting speed of approximately 10.0fps (*6)
- Start-up time of approximately 0.68 seconds(*7)
- 920K dot EVF
- Vari-angle LCD screen
- Time Lapse Interval Shooting function (up to every 10 minutes for 6 hours maximum)
- Full HD movie capture
- 10 Artistic Advanced Filters
- WiFi connectivity