Olympus OM-D E-M1 micro four thirds camera will be announced tomorrow on September 10th. Olympus E-M1 specs list updated from Digicame-info. Recent rumors show that the Olympus E-M1 mft camera will be shipping in October.
Olympus OM-D E-M1 camera with 12-40mm lens will be shipping in early October and the E-M1 with 12-50mm kit shipping in late October.
The first f/2.8 constant aperture zoom “Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 12-40mm F2.8 PRO“ mft lens will be available in late November.
Update : It’s Official Now! Olympus OM-D E-M1 Micro Four Thirds Camera Announced, Price, Specs
Olympus OM-D E-M1 camera and the 12-40mm F2.8 PRO mft lens will be announced tomorrow at 6am in London time.
See also : More Olympus OM-D E-M1 Camera Images
Olympus OM-D E-M1 Shipping in October, Specs List Updated
Olympus OM-D E-M1 and M.Zuiko Digital 12-40mm F2.8 PRO Lens Price
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 12-40mm F2.8 PRO lens price spotted as 999 EUR on Amazon Germany. 12-40mm M. Zuiko Digital ED f/2.8 PRO Lens price is expected to be $999 in US.
The Olympus OM-D E-M1 camera body only price expected to be around $1,399.00, OM-D E-M1 Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera with 12-40mm Lens $2,199.00.
Olympus OM-D E-M1 Specs List
- 16.28MP Live MOS sensor with 37 phase detection pixels
- “DUAL FAST AF” hybrid autofocus (hybrid means contrast and phase detection AF)
- Greatly improved the tracking performance of the C-AF
- 6.5 frames / 10 frames with fixed exposure
- ISO 200-25600, (ISO100 equivalent)
- The shutter speed 1/8000 seconds up to 60 seconds
- New TruePicVII Image processing engine
- Adopt image processing technology “Fine detail II”, magnification chromatic aberration correction, Moire Reduction
- EVF is 0.029 seconds time lag, High magnification 2.36 million dots of 0.74 times 35mm conversion, 3.0-inch movable LCD monitor with touch panel, 1.04 million dot
- 5-axis camera shake correction
- Full HD Video (1920×1080 30p, 24Mbps)
- -10 ℃ Low-temperature performance dustproof drip-proof
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Dimensions: 130.4 x 93.5 x 63.1mm
- Weight: 497g (including battery media), 443g (body only)
- Kit with 12-40mm will ship in early October and 12-50mm kit in late Ocotber
Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12-40mm F2.8 PRO Specs List
- Linear motor, MSC mechanism, AF inner focus
- Manual focus clutch mechanism
- 20cm minimum focusing distance (maximum magnification of 0.3 times, 35mm equivalent 0.6 times) throughout the entire zoom range
- Dust-proof drip
- I squeeze seven feathers (circular aperture)
- Filter size: 62mm
- Total length: 84mm, maximum diameter 69.9mm
- Weight: 382g
- late November release