Hasselblad Lunar mirrorless camera is coming soon. Below you can see the new Hasselblad Lunar camera with the new Zeiss lens. More Hasselblad Lunar camera images with the with the 18-55mm and Zeiss lenses can be seen here.
The new mirrorless camera is a lot look like the Sony NEX-7. From the reports Lunar is heavier than the NEX-7 and the EVF has a large eyecup. Hasselblad is on schedule to release their Lunar mirrorless interchageable lens system camera soon.
Hasselblad Lunar Specs
Below are the previously rumored specs of the Lunar camera.
- 24.3MP APS-C sensor inside
- 25 AF points
- ISO range: 100 to 16000
- 10 fps
- Shutter release time lag: 0.02 second
- 3 inç LCD
- OLED viewfinder
- The grip is made out of real wood. The company used carbon fiber, titanium, leather and gold to build this camera.
- Italian design
- Sony E and A mounts compatible
- Price : around EUR 5,000 (around $6,500)