Hasselblad is on schedule to release their Lunar mirrorless interchageable lens system camera in April, 2013. Hasselblad Lunar mirrorless camera expected specifications are below.
Hasselblad Lunar Mirrorless Camera
- 24.3MP APS-C sensor inside
- 25 AF points
- ISO range: 100 to 16000
- 10 fps
- Shutter release time lag: 0.02 second
- 3 in. LCD
- OLED viewfinder
- The grip is made out of real wood. The company used carbon fiber, titanium, leather and gold to build this camera.
- Italian design
- Sony E and A mounts compatible
- Price : around EUR 5,000 (around $6,500)
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 4 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. Luminar 4's revolutionary tools and AI technologies give superpowers for creative photo editing. We rated Luminar as Highly Recommended.