Hasselblad to Release Lunar Mirrorless Interchageable Lens System Camera in April
Hasselblad is on schedule to release their Lunar mirrorless interchageable lens system camera in April, 2013. Hasselblad Lunar mirrorless camera expected specifications are below.
Hasselblad Lunar Mirrorless Camera
- 24.3MP APS-C sensor inside
- 25 AF points
- ISO range: 100 to 16000
- 10 fps
- Shutter release time lag: 0.02 second
- 3 in. LCD
- OLED viewfinder
- The grip is made out of real wood. The company used carbon fiber, titanium, leather and gold to build this camera.
- Italian design
- Sony E and A mounts compatible
- Price : around EUR 5,000 (around $6,500)